USHAPARA – High School Construction on Progress
- IIMC is constructing one high school for Ushapara people, one village – 30km south east of Kolkata (Calcuatta).
- We are running one primary school in this village for last 5 years in a small tiles house.
- The school building will be concrete roof and bigger, so more students will get chance and the school will be upgraded to a high school.
- There will be room enough to start the Micro-credit program – Mothers Grameen bank.
- This education and mothers bank will remove illiteracy and poverty of the whole area.
[The base and foundation must be strong and heavy. The workers are constructing the foundation of the Ushapara school building]
[Foundation is done. Now wall and pillar construction, which needs correct engineering measurements]
[Farther progress of the school construction. Some participating volunteers are visiting the construction site]